- Eye of the Crow: The Boy Sherlock Holmes, His 1st Case.
- Ravelry: Chunky Santa Hat pattern by Lauren Aston Designs!
- A Familys Journey Through Childhood Cancer.
Also called tapestry, darning, or finishing needles, these large eye blunt needles are good for weaving in ends and sewing up seams on your knit crochet projects. The clever split-ring design of these sturdy plastic markers allows for use on the needle or in the work. Six each of 4 sizes for a total of 24 markers. Colored Plastic. Santa Hat Pattern.
Our most popular knitting patterns
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register. Shop Now! Sign In.
Red Heart Knit Santa Hat, S/M
Cart 0 Close You have no items in your shopping cart. Kosy Kris Kringle This novelty hat is great for channelling your inner St. Nick and keeping warm at the same time! Crochet this funny hat with this pattern. The pleated finish gives it a touch of elegance.
- Available on Newsstand.
- Hundreds Of Free Knitting Patterns And So Much More.
- Christmas Holiday Knitting Projects!
- Two Pink Horses: A Novel;
- Peer Education in Schulen Sachsen-Anhalts (German Edition).
- Tous les élèves peuvent apprendre - Aspects psychologiques et ergonomiques des apprentissages : aspects psychologiques et ergonomiques des apprentissages (Profession enseignant) (French Edition).
- Two Hour Santa Hat | dsurweichondter.tk;
- Shop by category.
- Emerging Frtom Lifes Valleys;
- Thinker VI?
Pattern available to purchase from LoveKnitting. Free pattern download available from Universal Yarn.
Merry Elf Crochet this silly little number, a red and white hat with elf ears on the side! Pattern instructions. All measurements in charts are in cm. For conversion from cm to inches - click here.
Baby Hats | Pearltrees
There are different terms for crocheting in British and American English. If this pattern includes crochet, click for "crochet terms" here. For this pattern in American English, please click here. Diagram shows the pattern seen from RS. Work in garter st in the round - see explanation above.
When piece measures 6 cm, switch to circular needle size 5 mm and red Nepal. When piece measures cm, insert 6 markers in the piece, sts apart.
Then dec on the left side of every marker by K 2 tog i. Switch to double pointed needles when needed.
After last dec K all sts tog 2 by 2. Pull a double thread through the remaining 6 sts and fasten tightly. Fasten at the top of hat.
Optional cast off for mouth not shown in picture : When piece measures 21 cm, cast off the middle 9 sts, on next row cast on 9 new sts over the cast off sts. Cut the thread and pull it through the last st.
Write a Review
Fasten the thread. When piece measures approx. Buon lavoro!! Bon tricot!